Hello everyone! Great work on the third challenge! We enjoyed reading all of your responses.
Here are all of the answers to the third challenge.
1. I can be green or purple. You can eat me or drink me .
What am I? Answer: A grape
2. This is a fruit you can eat or drink. You just need to mix the colours yellow and red. Answer: An orange.
3. I have skin but I’m not a person
I can be peeled but I’m not a potato
I’m a fruit but I’m not an orange
I grow on trees but I’m not a banana
I’m usually red or green or yellow. Answer: An apple.
4. What has to be broken before you can eat it? Answer: An egg.
5. There’s white and milk and dark
These three types you might eat
As a type of candy. Answer: Chocolate
1. My father is 50 years old. My mother is 2 years older .
I am 27 years old. My sister is 4 years younger than me.
How old are my sister and my mother ? Answer: Sister is 23 years old. Mother is 52 years old.
2. My grandma is 77 years old. My aunt is 37 years younger than my grandma . How old is she ? Answer: Aunt is 40 years old.
3. When my father was 10 his brother was half of his age. When my father will be 100 how old will his brother be ? Answer: 95 years old.
1. I am wearing a jersey, a pair of shorts, shinguards, and cleats. Who am I ? Answer: A soccer player
2. I am white with black spots , what am I ? Answer: A soccerball.
3. The football field is 120 yards long. How long is it in meters ? Answer: 109.7 meters
Thank you everyone for participating in our challenge!